|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £28.00 - £30.00 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Safety Service and Technical Contracts Administrator
The responsibility of the Safety Service and Technical Contracts Administrator is to support in monitoring, reviewing, advising and iploading of contractual agreements that have pharmacovigilance implications.
- Assist with the review and drafting where necessary of safety related service and technical agreements (e.g clinical trials, market research, patient support programs). Including identification of agreements to be updated in the global database and sgreements which require safety language insertion/update.
- Assist with the review of agreements to determine if these are safety related to the Pharmacovigilance Master File and ensure these are marked in the global database accordingly. Review and create contract lists to be entered and updated in the PSMF on a quarterly basis.
- Review and assist where necessary with creating templates or standards wordings for safety related vendor agreements and the maintenance of such templates, including gathering internal stakeholder feedback and rolling out updates.
- Provide support before and during internal/external audits amd inspections with respect to safety related vendor agreements.
- Ability to understand and interpret contracts and agreements
- Excellent database skills
- Sufficient knowledge of Master Agreements and related Procedures and Guidelines
- Ideally have a Legal Degree
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.