|Location: Harrogate||Salary: £23500.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Car allowance + Commission + Bonus|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kayleigh Budgen|
Sales Agent needed for a rapidly expanding full-fibre broadband provider in the Harrogate area who are looking to employ an experienced and resilient Sales Agent to be a part of their fast-paced sales environment.
What the role entails:
As a Sales Agent you will be responsible for:
- Selling high speed broadband to both individuals and companies.
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone, email and face to face appointments.
- Book and install new lines/circuits to meet established monthly targets.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
- Define personal and corporate revenue objectives.
What experience you need to be a successful Sales Agent:
- Previous working experience in outbound and face to face sales
- Experience of Call Centre /CRM technology and customer data entry
- Experience in telecommunications industry
- Resilient and ability to identify and overcome objections
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- High levels of energy and thrive in outbound environments
- Self-starter with fearless attitude
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Agent to progress their career in a fast-growing organisation. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.