|Location: Uckfield, East Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + + Car + Commission|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 plus a company vehicle
Sales engineer required for a worldwide organisation based in Uckfield who are looking to employ an experienced Sales Engineer with knowledge of working within a technical, electrical and sales industry.
The successful Sales Engineer will want to work for this client not just for the great opportunity but also for the benefits that come with the role including an attractive salary, company vehicle, £10k+ commission and many other wealth benefits.
What the role involves:
Some of the main responsibilities of the Sales Engineer will include:
- Networking, cold calling and other means to create new business
- Ensure data is managed and updated using the company's CRM system
- To support tenders/bids
- Be able to carry out site surveys
- Attend customer meetings and give demonstrations
- Quotation for clients
- Resolve technical issues
- Review customer enquiries and specifications for new sales enquiries
- Use the company tools to prepare precise quotations
- Be able to communicate with the customer/client during the tender process to provide a resolution to any technical queries
- Input to bidding documents in accordance with customer requirements to meet instructions and time scales
Sales Engineer key tasks:
In order to be the successful Sales Engineer and be a part of this opportunity you'll need to have the capability to carry out these key tasks:
- Organize, prioritize, plan and control preparation of quotations in order to meet deadlines
- Give an accurate pricing of security, electronic gate systems and lots more
- Be able to resolve technical issues to clients
- Assist with the development and maintenance of standard methods of preparing quotations
- Obtain quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors as required for enquiries and bids
- Build good customer relationships
- Attend and support weekly review meetings
This really is a great opportunity for a Sales Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out.
Please contact Paul: 01342 330577
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.