|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £193 - £28000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Sales Executive | Media Industry | £26,000 - £28,000 +OTE | Permanent | West Sussex
My client, a media company based in West Sussex, are seeking a sales executive for a permanent position paying £26,000 + OTE.
The sales executive will develop new business accounts in domestic and international markets through canvassing of leads generated, competitive monitoring and cold calling potential target prospects (primary focus) and manage some existing business through the sales of print and digital advertising.
Key responsibilities of the sales exec include:
- Identify, introduce and sign new clients to the portfolio of events, exhibitions and website
- Manage and upsell existing clients by introducing them to new cross-platform opportunities
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to grow existing business
- Clearly communicate key deliverables for complex multi-platform sales
- Maintain strong sales pipeline using Salesforce through effective relationship building call management and lead generation.
Ideal Sales Executives will display:
- Sales Approach: takes a consultative approach to delivering client solutions for all new and existing business
- Strong understanding of digital sales
- Resourceful: finds quick and clever ways to identify leads, secure conversions and overcome difficulties
- Team working: works collaboratively with whole brand team to achieve success
- Enterprising: identifies and recommends opportunities for brand growth
- Communication and personal effectiveness: clear and literate written and verbal communications skills