|Location: Gatwick, West Sussex||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + commission|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Sales Manager | Media Industry | Permanent | £40,000 - £60,000 + Comms | Gatwick
My client, a media company based in Gatwick, are seeking a Sales Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will take responsibility for two high-profile international exhibitions to generate sales across a variety of platforms.
Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Generating new business, increasing pipeline and bringing on new prospects
- Grow relationships with key accounts by planning and tailoring their marketing activities using a consultative approach with the intention of growing YOY spend
- Pitch clients over the phone and through face to face meetings
- Attend competitor events
- Track and manage the sales forecast while ensuring to update internal systems.
Ideal Sales Manager's will display:
- Experience in high profile media sales - capable of directly negotiating with the leading brands and agencies.
- Existing knowledge of the travel retail sector is an advantage
- An ability to grasp and serve the needs of the fast-moving business strategies of the brands
- Ability to establish strong relationships and to take part in the many launches and other social activities which are part and parcel of Cannes and Singapore.
- A good team leader/player - able to get the extra mile out of the highly-pressurised onsite editorial and production teams.
- You will be a good administrator able to procure and manage the logistics
- You must have ideas and vision - the two events are succeeding but require constant re-invention in both print, and in terms of the need of an online proposition.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Media Sales Manager to take the reins of two international high profile events with massive scope to make a large volume of profitable sales.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.