|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: £19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Financial Services, Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lucy McDermott|
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Sales Support needed for a risk organisation based in East Grinstead who are looking to employ someone with some prior sales experience, to step into a sales support role. Our client are looking for a candidate that takes pride in their work with an ability to resolve problems using their own initiative and implement the solutions.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the sales support will include:
- Helping ensure all data entry activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaising with suppliers, customers, contractors and sales team to ensure timely booking of surveys and driver training.
- Resolving or escalating where appropriate customer and supplier issues, initiating communication with the sales team and keeping them informed.
- Prospecting new leads
- Providing customers with quotations
What experience you need to be the successful Sales Support:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong attention to details and high level of accuracy.
- Commercial awareness able to balance the needs of the client against the needs of the business.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone with some previous sales experience to step into a sales support role and progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.