|Location: England||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 4 days ago|
Lead Salesforce Developer
Remote/Kent based 1 or 2 days a week
£60,000-£70,000 + some excellent benefits and bonus:
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company's performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 28 days holiday, increasing with service plus bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Discount on all client Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
My client is looking for Lead Salesforce developers to join their friendly and supportive IT engineering team. This will be Fully remote based and then when Covid eases, 1 or 2 days a week in their Kent offices.
We require the Lead Salesforce Developer to have:
- Previous development experience with Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Solid understanding of, and detailed experience with, Salesforce architecture and best practice
We require the Lead Salesforce Developer to have experience with the following disciplines:
- Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Import Wizard)
- Writing well-documented code in Apex, Triggers, Lightning and Lightning Web Components
- Configuration and process automation such as Flows and Process builder
- Integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- The complete Software Development Lifecycle including Release Management Testing, and Deployment
- SFDX for development and automation
- GIT version control
Desirable skills for the Lead Salesforce Developer
- Familiar with Azure Devops
- Health Cloud
- Drive the design, development and support of our strategic customer platform, employing best practice in architecture, design, development and deployment.
- Work within an agile team, adhering to Scrum or Kanban principles
- Focus on automation and code quality, working with automated release pipelines and automated test packs to ensure a highly efficient and quality product is shipped to our users.
- Act as coach and mentor for junior members of our Development teams.
- Promote continuous improvement both within specific technology areas and across the IT department.
We value developers who are driven, motivated and keen to learn. We expect all developers to work well with others, respect opinions and strive for continual improvement.
Our developers work directly with various stakeholders and must therefore be able to communicate clearly and professionally.
We value an innovative approach to problem solving, knowledge of current industry trends and evidence of self-learning is also a highly valued asset.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.