|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
£60,000-£65,000 + benefits
- 23 days per year excluding bank holidays. The annual leave allocation continues to rise annually in January until it reaches the maximum of 26 days. In addition, there are 8 paid public holidays per annum.
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme can be up to 22%
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Season ticket loan
- BUPA dental
Job Purpose of the Salesforce Developer:
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing and developing on the force.com platform using APEX for Salesforce. They will be done using requirements analysis and design techniques. Developers will write code according to specifications. Additionally, the Software Developer partners with the architecture and infrastructure functions to ensure that the development meets agreed service level standards and roadmap requirements.
About the Department and salesforce Developer role:
The IT department is made up of an infrastructure team, service desk team, project change team and a development team. There are roughly 30 people in the department and this is growing as more skills are brought in house. The IT team are an integral part of the success of the charity by providing systems to support the departmental needs.The development team take responsibility for the business systems implemented, including Legacy in-house bespoke systems, Salesforce, middleware, business intelligence, data warehouse and ERP systems.
This post will be based in the London Office. (Initially there will be flexibility around location of work including working from home; interim flexible arrangements will be discussed at interview stage)
Key Job responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer
- Develop solutions on force.com using the APEX Development framework and create ad hoc reports on Salesforce, as requested from time to time, to meet the requirements and support the needs of the charity 50%
- Analyse end-user needs, translate these into business requirements in conjunction with the business analyst community [functional and non-functional], develop technical workflows and then design, unit test, and develop Salesforce software to satisfy demand 15%
- Create a solution design for each piece of development and complete an analysis to establish to the most appropriate solution for the charity, e.g. building the functionality or purchasing a pre-built Salesforce app 10%
- Create, review and maintain process flowcharts, diagrams, and other related documentation and work with the testing team to test the solution and for the Business Analyst to translate into training documentation as required 10%
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and infrastructure to integrate applications and hardware 10%
- Ensure that the design and application implementation meets security and QA standards 5%
- Any other reasonable tasks <5%
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.