|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Space, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 24 days ago|
DV (UKIC) Security Clearance Needed
Scrum Master needed for a globally recognised Defence and Security organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Scrum Master that takes pride in their work with experience working in software development, competent with running Agile ceremonies, e.g. stand- ups, retrospectives, reviews, task breakdown and ability develop a high performing team.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Scrum Master will include:
- Drive the Agile execution of the project through "servant leadership" and collaboration with the Product Owner and development team;
- Work with the Product Owner and development team to ensure the backlog is continually refined and understood by the whole team;
- Guide and coach the Scrum team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers;
- Guide and coach the Scrum team and the development team on how to get the most out of self-organization;
- Create a culture of sustainable continuous improvement;
- Drive predictable delivery by ensuring impediments and blockers are addressed;
- Build a trusting and safe environment within the team where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving;
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and making information visible;
- Support line managers with identifying training and development needs of employees as required.
What experience you need to be the successful Scrum Master:
You must hold UK Government clearances
- Being a self-starter
* Desire to work in a growing organization and be a thought leader and mentor
* Experience working in software development
* Desire to implement new ways of working and "out of the box" thinking
* Competent with running Agile ceremonies, e.g. stand- ups, retrospectives, reviews, task breakdown
* Ability develop a high performing team.
- Holds relevant qualification for profession i.e. PSM I, CSM,
- SAFe certifications including SA, SSM. SASM RTE or SPC
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Experience or Knowledge of scaling approaches such as SAFe or LeSS
- Experience of Agile Coaching or Qualifications including ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC or ICE-AC
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Scrum Master to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that UK security clearance to DV (UKIC) level is required for the Scrum Master position
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.