|Location: West Sussex||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Engineering, Life Sciences||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Scrum Master needed for a highly reputable Medical Device organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Scrum Master that takes pride in their work with significant hands-on Scrum Master experience, agile experience in Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP Practices and/or SAFE and ideally experience in hardware or complex systems engineering.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Scrum Master will include:
- Playing the role of scrum master and agile coach for one or more teams
- Work with the teams to improve say/do commitments
- Work closely with functional management to highlight and help remove impediments impacting development teams
- Escalate risks and issues needing management attention
- Help manage dependencies between delivery teams
- Radiating information that ensures team's progress/success are highly visible to stakeholders and the team (backlogs, metrics, etc.).
- Mentoring and supporting less experienced scrum masters.
- Creating a positive and open culture where creativity and innovation can flourish.
- Coaching the team on agile practices and effective ceremony execution (standups, estimation, backlog grooming, demonstrations, retrospectives - inspect and adapt workshops).
- Holding clinics to teach agile concepts and create communities of practice across the organization.
- Improving team's engineering quality practices by encouraging TDD, pair programming, test automation, continuous integration, and collective ownership.
What experience you need to be the successful Scrum Master:
- Significant hands-on Scrum Master experience
- Agile experience in Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP Practices and/or SAFE
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work with technical teams
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships
- Ability to enact change quickly
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in hardware or complex systems engineering strongly preferred
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally) or JIRA and SharePoint desired]
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Scrum Master to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.