|Location: Greenford, Greater London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Beth Currid|
We are seeking a Scrum Master to join a highly reputable organisation in the defence industry who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Scrum Master that takes pride in their work. Scrum Masters are responsible for leading the change for engineering teams to adopt Scrum and provide ongoing leadership and coaching to all members of the organization.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have the relevant qualification in Scrum, or equivalent experience, and a keen interest in being a Scrum Master. If you have previous commercial experience as a Scrum Master that would be a plus!
Due to the nature of the role, it is extremely important that you are able to attain and maintain Security Clearance to Developed Vetting (DV) level.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible benefits package
- Pension Scheme
Some of the main duties of the Scrum Master will include:
- Leading Scrum adoption across the business and coaching teams to ensure a consistent approach to running projects across the business
- Responsible for Scrum artefacts to track and facilitate Scrum events
- Implementing change that creates value to the product and processes.
- Work with Product Owners and Project Management to continually improve the quality if the backlog and work done
What experience you need to be the successful Scrum Master:
- Relevant Scrum qualification / equivalent experience
- Excellent understanding of Software / Firmware
- Practical understanding of Atlassian's toolset
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Scrum Master to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.