|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Warrington||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager needed for a respected and highly reputable Defence organisation based in West London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Scrum Master, to be responsible for leading the change for engineering teams to adopt Scrum and provide ongoing servant-leadership and coaching to all members of the organization.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Scrum Master will include:
- Leading Scrum adoption across the business and coaching teams to ensure a consistent approach to running projects across the business
- Being an evangelist on the benefits of Scrum and working with other Scrum Masters to increase effectiveness of the adoption of Scrum.
- Responsible for Scrum artefacts to track and facilitate Scrum events.
- Discovering techniques for effective engineering backlog management
- Implementing change that creates value to the product and processes.
- Work closely with the change community to develop strategy and drive continuous improvement activities.
- Work with Product Owners and Project Management to continually improve the quality if the backlog and work done.
- Any other duties as and when required
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
What experience you need to be the successful Scrum Master:
- Relevant qualification in Scrum, or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- A strong understanding of Software / Firmware or other Engineering development processes.
- A strong understanding of Continuous Integration.
- Practical understanding of Atlassian's toolset & Jenkins.
- Be able to attain and maintain Security Clearance to Security Check (SC) level.
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Experience working in the defence industry.
- Experience in Embedded Systems
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.