|Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Salary: Up to £65,000 depending upon experience +
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company's performance.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own.
- Life assurance 10x reference salary (4x if not in the Pension Scheme).
- 28 days holiday.
- Private Medical Benefit Scheme.
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme.
- Access to MAX Benefits where you enjoy cashback and discounts on thousands of retails, holidays and purchases.
- Flex benefits such as holiday purchase, dental care, bikes for work.
- 20% discount with EE.
- Discount on all Insurance products, including car, home and travel insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare.
- Investment in Professional Qualifications.
What you can expect to do in the role of Scrum Master:
- Encourage identification and removal of impediments that hinder progress, to maximise the efficiency of the team
- Protect the team against counterproductive stresses, that undermine consistent delivery of quality software solutions at a sustainable pace
- Teach, coach and mentor all stakeholders (internal and external) in the appropriate behaviours and practice, to enable the most efficient delivery of valuable outcomes, encouraging self-management and self-organisation
- Influence all management levels to consistently enable productive change, aligning to "servant leader" principles, and the appropriate empowerment with accountability
- Facilitate any events necessary to achieve efficient and effective delivery
- Establish clear lines of accountability and communications, between key stakeholders and team members
We would like you to drive engagement & empowerment - creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives. For this, you will be required to demonstrate your ability to create a highly motivating atmosphere in which many people feel energized and enthusiastic about achieving common goals.
Along with a preferred certification as Professional Scrum Master (level 1) or equivalent You will need a Growth mindset whilst you encourage the team to experiment and take calculated risks in search of innovative solutions.
So if you are passionate about enabling learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning opportunities we would love to hear from you.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.