|Location: Braintree||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 22 days ago|
£37,000 - £45,000 + Vehicle
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Section Engineer to join a large expanding tier 1 contractor ahead of their exciting new projects.
What the Section Engineer will be doing:
- Develops and maintains excellent communication / relationships with client, suppliers and consultants
- Client satisfaction on the contract
- Safety performance of contract
- Ensure a project quality plan is developed and implemented.
What The successful Section Engineer Needs:
- 5 day CITB Site Safety Management Training SMSTS;
- Personal Track Safety, COSS/IWA;
- CSCS Site Manager;
- IT skills to enable Use of Project Management software, letter writing, simple spreadsheet manipulation, emailing and accessing intranet-based Management System;
- Full UK driving license
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.