|Location: Lancashire||Salary: £40000 - £43000 per annum|
|Sector: Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Senior Finance Accountant
Senior Finance Accountant needed for an Aerospace/Defence organisation based in Lancashire who are looking to employ a Fully qualified experienced and well-rounded Senior Finance Accountant that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate would desirably have qualifications in either AAT, ACCA or CIMA and have a keen interest in accounting. If you have Management and project accounting and exposure to foreign currency experience in that would be a plus!
- Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 per annum
- 24 day's holiday / Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme
- Cycle2work and many local and national employee discounts
- Career Progression
- Annual incentive
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Finance Accountant will include:
- Provide and manage financial accounting
- Deal with Statutory reporting, tax & systems support
- Managing the application of the financial controls in financial accounting processes both in the UK office and with oversight of the overseas branches
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Finance Accountant:
- Fully qualified accountant
- Previous experience necessary in Financial Accounting
- Experience in Financial planning and reporting
- Own a set of accounts
- Qualification in AAT/ACCA/CIMA
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Finance Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.