|Location: Acton||Salary: £50000 - £58000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Senior Acoustic Consultant/Engineer
£50,000 to £58,000 + car, travel, pension & healthcare
Senior Acoustic Consultant needed for a leading main contractor delivering a major construction infrastructure project in London. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of construction and who can liaise between the main contractor, stakeholders, the client and other bodies involved with the project.
The successful candidate will need to have an understanding of the contractual and legal requirements regarding noise and vibration and be capable of providing a key link between the projects environmental team, consent team and the construction team.
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £58,000 per annum
- 26 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Travel Allowance
- Car Allowance
What the role entails
Some of the main duties of the Senior Acoustic Consultant will include:
- Providing support and advice to the project team on all matters of noise and vibrations
- Assist with ensuring the work is being undertaken in accordance to the agreed sound limits
- Prepare and implement the project noise and vibration management plan
What experience will the Senior Acoustic Consultant need?
- Previous experience of working in construction
- Good knowledge and experience of the Section 61 process
- Experience of liaison with stakeholders and statutory bodies
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for the environment and sustainability
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Acoustic Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.