|Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Senior Analyst - Market and Competitive Intelligence
Senior Analyst - Market and Competitive Intelligence needed for a multinational Medical Device / Pharmaceutical organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Analyst - Market and Competitive Intelligence that takes pride in their work with experience in working within a commercialised environment, experience analysing and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative information, identifying implications and observing patterns, drawing conclusions, and explaining facts, data, or information from a wide variety of resources and comfortable working across multiple research programs and copious amounts of data to provide consolidated insights.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Analyst - Market and Competitive Intelligence will include:
- Establish, drive and lead a relevant, highly effective global intelligence process, including the capturing, assessing and disseminating of intelligence/insights
- Identify, monitor and manage sources of information /intelligence
- Develop a broad network of external sources and internal subject matter experts to capture, synthesize and interpret competitive, customer and market information
- Deliver and disseminate relevant and timely market, customer and competitive intelligence that influences decision making and ultimately increases win rates
- Develop robust market intelligence reports and deep-dive analysis (both ad hoc and regular) with actionable information tailored to specific audience groups (Product, C-level, etc)
- Compile, organise and maintain a central repository of market and competitive intelligence and corresponding deliverables
- Develop processes and tools that make it easy for stakeholders to access the information
- Develop and roll out a programme and tools that provide actionable data on win/loss reasons
- Lead best practice calls across each stakeholder group to drive actionable insights
- Support the Senior Analyst (Business Insights) in the delivery of management reports
- Develop robust processes in the execution of work and keep processes updated and maintained on the global BMS System.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Analyst - Market and Competitive Intelligence:
- University graduate or equivalent within a business or analytical discipline
- Experience in working within a commercialised environment is essential
- Experience analysing and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative information, identifying implications and observing patterns, drawing conclusions, and explaining facts, data, or information from a wide variety of resources
- Comfortable working across multiple research programs and copious amounts of data to provide consolidated insights
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) across multiple geographies and a wide range of audiences (including senior management)
- Ability to simplify complex concepts
- Industry knowledge is highly desirable
- Detailed and organized, with the ability to manage time and set clear priorities
- Proven sensitivity towards confidentiality, and understanding of all requirements and corporate policies and guidelines that impact legal and ethical conduct and competitive intelligence practices
- Demonstrates good values in the execution of their work
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analyst - Market and Competitive Intelligence t to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.