|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Experienced Asset Manager job opportunity with a successful, stable and growing property investment team in London on a permanent basis.
The role will focus on the management and reporting of residential portfolios across the UK which are growing rapidly.
- A key part of the role will be monitoring and overseeing the performance of our clients external property managers and making every effort to improve the overall operational property performance.
- Work to maximise income and control operational expenses.
- Liaise with external property managers and all stakeholders as appropriate.
- Identify and implement initiatives to add value to existing assets e.g. refurbishments to drive higher rents or sale values.
- Manage third party agents and solicitors for letting and sale transactions.
- Manage capital expenditure programmes by working closely with third party contractors.
- Update cash flows of existing assets under management and run sensitivity analysis of asset management initiatives.
- Assist in the underwriting and acquisition of new opportunities.
- Any other tasks appropriate to the asset management function.
It is expected that applicants will be educated to Degree level and above, and hold membership with the RICS.
We require someone who has exposure of working within the residential property sector, this is essential.
On offer will be a competitive salary and package.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.