|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: Bonus, Shares etc|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Senior Asset Manager Real Estate Lending, Central London
Negotiable Salary, Bonus, Share Options
We are currently working with a second charge lender who are keen to appoint a real estate focused finance asset manager who has experience of the provision of funding for property developments and asset management opportunities. Previous experience in development loan book asset management and project/development oversight essential
They are looking for an experienced individual to run post-deal asset management and to help grow the overall business.
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial applicant who wants to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will mainly be working on the asset management side of the business including strategy planning, however, will be involved with the analysis and underwriting of new investment opportunities. As we grow, you will be expected to grow the asset management team and enhance the internal operations and processes to accommodate an increasing loan book.
As they are a small team, you will receive first-hand exposure to all aspects of the business and be expected to progress quickly to become a key member of the management team with a strong degree of autonomy to manage the asset management and oversight of funded projects.
* Manage the asset management department and oversight of live deals
* Regular qualitative and quantitative monitoring of live projects and investment assets including attendance at project design team meetings.
* Identify any critical issues/risks regarding asset performance
* Provide regular updates to the Risk Management Committee
* Be a key member of the Risk Management Committee
* Quarterly reporting to investors as well as ad hoc updates
* Work with the Head of Origination to streamline the asset management and oversight process as part of the overall growth strategy
* Engage with large investors and JV partners to discuss the project details
* Build/modify financial appraisals
* Undertake sensitivity and scenario analysis
* Undertake due diligence for new investment opportunities
* Assist with the origination of new investment opportunities
* Assist with structuring of investment opportunities to ensure the necessary risks are quantified and mitigated and the capital stack is optimised.
* Prepare and present investment materials to investors
The above gives a snapshot of the typical responsibilities you will have, however it is not limited and you will be expected to assist where necessary to help the team.
Skills, experience and education
* Degree educated
* Minimum of 3-5 years experience
* Previous experience in development loan book asset management and project/development oversight essential
* Previous experience in real estate lending, investment or advisory
* Management experience preferred but not essential
* Strong excel skills
What is on offer
* A competitive salary
* Discretionary bonus (up to 40% of salary)
* Share plan
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.