|Location: Reigate, Surrey||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: William Hammond||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Senior Business Development Executive
Commutable from: Tunbridge Wells, Oxted, East Grinstead, Crawley, Twickenham, Guildford
Salary - £60,000 - £65,000 depending on your experience.
I have a great opportunity for a Senior Business Development Executive to join a very successful and growing Aviation Charter & Interior company based in Reigate.
ACC serves clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment. From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, we provide comprehensive solutions through our global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of our clients and airline partners.
The company is proud of its continued growth. This has been recognized within the industry, along with our UK HQs inclusion in the 2019 Top 200 ranking in the Sunday Times International Track Report for fastest growing companies by International sales.
Some of the main duties of the Senior Business Development Executive will include:
- Taking the lead in business development to new prospective customers including telephone, networking and e-marketing.
* Creating and maintaining the department business development plan for key accounts, carrying out independent research of new potential charter clients.
* Pro-actively building and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospects and taking responsibility for the engagement of these prospects
* Leading the presentation of the company's offering to potential key accounts and coordinating with marketing to ensure our sales offer is communicated effectively to the market segments.
* Maintaining the data held in our bespoke Customer Relationship Management database and following established processes to record activity in the sales pipeline.
* To continue to develop your knowledge of the aviation industry and commercial agility.
In order to be the successful Senior Business Development Executive and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in B2B sales, business development & team management
* Solid understanding of the corporate and travel industry, potential charter prospects and the dynamics for large national and international corporations
* Highly target driven individual, motivated to Win business
* Superior time management skills to ensure rigorous deadlines are met
* Entrepreneurial spirit & the ability to work in a highly flexible, rapidly changing work environment
* A high achiever and goal setter with excellent team management skills
* Commercial awareness, personal gravitas and credibility
* Customer focused with first rate people skills
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
* Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment
* Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail
* Smart/professional appearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Development Executive to join a forward-thinking organisation that is making all the right changes for the future. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!