|Location: Oxted||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Senior Developer- C#/Asp.net/MVC/API
£50,000-£60,000 + benefits and 4 day working week at 100% pay
As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for developing a new suite of products and integrations for both front and back end systems which will form part of our industry leading SaaS solutions.
You may also be involved with supporting and updating existing solutions, this may also include working closely with Enterprise clients to design, develop and deliver custom solutions.
You will be part of a small but effective team working in an Agile environment and will be expected to work both independently on your own projects as well as collaborating with other developers and product managers to develop class leading solutions.
You will be well versed in the Microsoft stack, and ideally have experience of the AWS environment.
You will have good knowledge of middleware and RESTful API development including designing, building and maintaining API environments. Any experience with building UI/UX solutions for B2C web-based applications would also be of interest.
You will have experience with the Agile development lifecycle with excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines or resources.
Key Requirements of the Senior Developer
- 10+ yrs hands-on experience producing production-ready server-side code across a range of languages, particularly C#/.Net Core and .Net framework
- Deep experience in both web application development and RESTful API's including the design and development of new integrations
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills are essential to ensure products have outstanding user experiences, and in understanding and supporting existing solutions.
- Significant experience engineering, and maintaining large-scale web server infrastructure, on Amazon Web Services.
- Strong belief and promotion of software engineering best practices and agile working methodologies - particularly TDD / BDD
- Experience with GIT, Continuous Integration/Deployment and build environments
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Nice to have
* Database skills - MSSQL/PostgreSQL
* Experience with Linux
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.