|Location: Oxfordshire||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Senior CAD Technician
Senior CAD Technician required to join a property consultancy in Oxfordshire to provide project delivery, CAD drafting, and to assist the CAD Managers with resource management. The role of Senior CAD Technician will predominantly comprise of design and drawing work using Autodesk software so it is fundamental that you are experienced in this software.
As a Senior CAD Technician your duties will include:
- Monitor quality control of drawing production
- Ensure engineering specifications and procedures are used and followed
- Liaise with surveyors and engineers to forecast workload and resources required
- Participate in client design meetings where required
- Supervise the preparation and checking of 2D/3D drawings
- Be responsible for and take accurate site measurements from inception through to construction to ensure accuracy of information produced
- Translate design concepts into CAD models
Required experience of the Senior CAD Technician is:
- relevant related qualification
- a proven career where you have used CAD/BIM/Autodesk
- have an understanding of construction processes
- good technical understanding of architectural detailing,
- experience of civil engineering may be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior CAD Technician to further their career with a well-known international company. Please apply now or get in touch to register your interest in this role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.