|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £33000 - £37000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Callie Warner|
Senior Commercial Officer
A Senior Commercial Officer needed for one of the world's leading Defence organisations based in Kent. My client is looking to employ a Senior Compliance Officer with an in-depth knowlege of managing complex contracts and the ability to negotiate both as an individual and as part of a team.
The successful Senior Commercial Officer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Enhanced annual leave
* Competitive Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Company contributed Share Incentive
* Flexible working programme
* Childcare vouchers
* Local and national employee discounts
* Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Commercial Officer will include:
* Managing customer relationships.
* Negotiating deals.
* Creating innovative solutions.
* Providing guidance on contractual, legal, regulatory and governance matters.
* Taking a leading role on proposals
* Negotiating with customers and managing complex contracts in line with established policies and requirements
* Interpreting and communicating customer requirements
* Identifying and mitigating risk and assessing opportunities
* Supporting the business to manage change and deliver upon its financial commitments
What you need to be the successful Senior Commercial Officer:
In order to be the successful Senior Commercial Officer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Business acumen in order to identify and mitigate risks and assess opportunities
* Able to interpret and communicate customer requirements
* Experience of scope and change management within a contract
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in complex and dynamic situations
* Adaptability to negotiate both as an individual and as part of a wider team
* Educated to degree level OR equivalent in business related subject OR equivalent on the job experience
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Commercial Officer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!