|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus Package|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Senior Construction Project Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits & Bonus
Senior Construction Project Manager required for a London based property investor developer who are experiencing a continued period of growth and appetite to invest in to the London residential space. The Senior Construction Project Manager will be based in the North London office whilst covering sites in and across the Capital.
Working closely with the Managing Partner the overall remit of the Senior Construction Project Manager will be to ensure the smooth delivery of various residential focused developments across London.
Our client would like to meet with experienced Senior Construction Project Managers who have the following criteria:
- Educated to Degree level within a relevant construction or surveying subject matter.
- Experience of working on UK residential fit outs and refurbishments within a Project Management capacity.
- Ideally hold professional membership to RICS or the CIOB.
- Possess circa 10 years' experience within the real estate construction industry.
- Project experience from £50,000 to £10m.
- Project experience of working on a range of UK residential projects including prime, super-prime, high rise etc.
- Will be confident, capable, hardworking and hold excellent references.
- Must have a demonstrable history of working on projects from early planning and design stages through to project completion and handover.
On offer will be a competitive salary for an experienced Senior Construction Project Manager, the opportunity to work as part of a professional team, within a boutique investor developer.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.