|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Senior Design Engineer
St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
Our client are looking to increase there staff considerably throughout 2021 starting with a Senior Design Engineer based in St. Ives. With huge investment this opportunity does not come around often with a fantastic Salary and Package on offer for the right candidate.
The role will involve contributing to many aspects of the design and development process for the Company's products with a particular focus on Computer Aided Design, but also encompassing a wide range of early and late-stage product development tasks ranging from hands on prototyping through to product testing.
Essential Technical Skills/Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Product Design, Product Design Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
* Experienced 3D CAD user
* Experience of design for high-volume manufacturing processes (including injection moulding) and assembly
* Strong understanding of mechanical design principles related to product development
* GD&T and drawings
* Able to generate technical documentation, write protocols and reports to a high standard
* Creative thinking to resolve technical challenges
* Novel mechanism design
* Hands-on approach and basic workshop skills
My client are looking to interview immediately so please contact me ASAP and make sure you do not miss out of this fantastic opportunity.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.