|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 20 days ago|
DevOps Engineer required by rapidly growing Google Cloud partner, based in London. As the new DevOps Engineer you will have remit to build out DevOps within clients' organisations, advising customers on DevOps best practice and liaising with customers and project teams throughout the project development lifecycle
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer who would like to utilise their skill set in a dynamic, technology-driven, established start-up while being given the opportunity to work on cutting-edge AI and ML solutions spanning multiple industries and with market-leading organisations.
The successful DevOps Engineer will benefit from an attractive health and wellbeing package, a personalised development plan to ensure professional goals are achieved, offering a clear roadmap for progression, conference attendance and participation, flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working.
The skills a DevOps Engineer will need:
- 3+ years of experience in the DevOps area or experience as a Software Engineer
- Programming experience in Python/Java/Go
- Thorough knowledge of CI/CD tooling
- Passion for technology and desire to learn
- A desire to join a diverse team of ML, AI and DevOps enthusiasts
Nice to have skills:
- Prior experience in start-up / scale-up
- Expertise with containerisation/virtualisation technologies (Terraform/Kubernetes)
- Experience in implementing SRE Principles
- Cloud Native Architecture experience, ideally in GCP
- Prior experience in a client-facing role
- Understanding of SDN (Software Defined Networking) on GCP
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to shape their future with an exciting company at the heart of Cloud technology. Please get in touch ASAP to discuss this role in detail.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.