|Location: East London||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst | Technology (Retail) | Permanent | £45,000 - £55,00
My client, a technology business that services the retail sector, are recruiting a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst. This is a permanent vacancy and will be paying £45,000 - £55,000 on an annual salary.
This role will take the lead to monitor and optimize sales performance on high-growth channels (Social, Search, Native, etc.), identify opportunities and risks for growth, and present and execute on recommendations for improving the overall health of our retail performance marketing network.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Analyst:
- Deliver actionable insight across our marketing including channels, content and platforms
- Monitor daily and intraday vital signs of accounts and ensure performance tracks to expectations
- Manage and support day-to-day Traffic Acquisition operations across various marketing channels
- Manage the quality of inbound and outbound traffic and optimize toward business targets daily
- Work collaboratively with the UK, EU & US marketing teams, ensuring alignment on strategy and maximising efficiency of processes and performance
- Validate data integrity in all analyses performed
- Support department-wide ROI reporting and analyses when needed
Ideal Digital Marketing Analyst's will display:
- 5+ years of experience in a data analytical role; 3+ years of experience managing paid digital marketing campaigns
- BS / BA Degree in business, economics, mathematics, computer science, or statistics preferred
- Ability to transform complex facts and figures into plain English that can be easily understood
- Strong understanding of Google Ads, Microsoft ads Bing Ads
- Experience with Google Shopping and/or PLA's
- Strong skillset in Google Analytics, data analytics
- Knowledge of SQL, Perl, Python a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst to join an exciting business during a period of substantial growth.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.