|Location: London||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Digital Marketing Manager | Ecommerce | London | Permanent | £45,000 - £60,000 pa
My client, a health-based ecommerce business located in London, are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for a permanent position and will be paying up to £60,000 pa.
This position requires an experienced digital marketing practitioner who can be responsible for driving performance and best practice across all digital channels, with a strong analytical background, a bias for action, experimentation, customer-centricity and a strong thirst for driving results
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of our consumer growth strategy and digital performance across all channels including; paid social, paid search, referrals, affiliates and email programs. You'll be measured against sales volumes, CPA, ROI targets and discovery new opportunities.
- Design, deliver & optimise the ads on various platform
- Own the content management on websites and help define and execute our landing page optimisation strategy and customer journeys
- Demonstrate growing traffic to our website through search engine optimisation (SEO), web referrals, and advertising.
- Analyse and report on KPIs, derive performance insights from various tools/dashboards
- Experiment and learn approach to constantly lookout for alternative and better ways of conversion optimisation.
Ideal Digital Marketing Manager's will display:
- 5+ years' experience in digital marketing working in-house, ideally for a consumer tech or product industry in a growth start-up or scale-up environment
- Proven commercial awareness; goal oriented; data driven; solid knowledge of growth levers and ROI; strong digital planning and execution experience; and deep knowledge of the digital landscape & tools
- Passion for innovation with a hacker mentality, curious about exploring your target audience, who they are, how they move, and the best way to engage them creatively
- Experienced in and/or have insights into consumer brand strategy, SEO, performance marketing, community creation & management, consumer social media management including paid social, PPC, data-led attribution models and influencer partnerships
- Ability to plan and execute across Facebook Ads, Google Ads, YouTube, Amazon; conversion rate optimisation; creating A/B and multivariate testing
- An analytical mindset with deep expertise in set-up, understand and draw actionable insights from analytics (web, Google, Facebook etc), and other analytical tools
- You thrive in ambiguity and constant change, and with strong project management skills you are able to manage multiple projects simultaneous
- Competitive salary with stock options and benefits aligned with industry norms and prior experience
- Work with a world class team that includes experienced product designers, engineers, and doctors
- Work from home or at the Office space within London Metropolitan University Accelerator in the heart of London's tech scene in Shoreditch with a buzzing community of 30 of London's best technology start-up
- Opportunity to shape our vision and grow with us
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead the organisation's digital channels through a substantial period of growth.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.