|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Electronics, Defence, Nuclear, Engineering, Space, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zoe Warrington|
Senior Electrical Engineer
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join one of the world's leading global defence, security and aerospace organizations based in Hampshire. Our client is looking for someone that has strong communication skills and is able to understand technical specifications and communicate complex technical information to others. The ideal Candidate will have the ability to perform robust engineering analysis and make sound judgements as well as interpret complex requirements and ensure that electrical engineering capability requirements are met.
Our client is offering a fantastic package, including flexible working and local and national employee discounts, along with a very competitive salary. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join a successful organisation and progress their career.
What the Senior Electrical Engineer role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Electrical Engineer will include:
* Developing design concepts in accordance with applicable engineering codes and standards and undertaking electrical assessments of the developed solutions
* Working alongside other engineering disciplines to deliver integrated system solutions. Gathering evidence to demonstrate compliance of these solutions with safety, function and performance requirements
* Presenting of work to engineering authorities and customer stakeholders
* Supporting the design and development of new products, and resolving technical problems with existing products
* Defining equipment/system technical requirements and acceptance routes. Applying and managing requirements to drive the development of design solutions for electrical equipment and systems
* Conducting a wide range of activities including feasibility studies, research, design, development and post design services, involving the full Engineering Lifecycle, to meet defined project or business requirements.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Electrical Engineer:
* Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
* Experience in the design definition of electrical systems
* Familiarity with the systems engineering lifecycle and an ability to apply good systems engineering practices to your work
* An awareness of electrical engineering codes and standards, and their application in the design of systems and specification of equipment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.