|Location: Lowestoft||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 25 days ago|
£37,000 - £45,000 + Vehicle
They are to begin construction in the autumn of a new tidal barrier and raised new or improved tidal flood walls to provide protection from flooding from the sea. The target date for completion is 2023.
Have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join a large main contractor on their exciting new projects.
What the Senior Engineer will be doing:
- Understands technical requirements for all setting out control and determines the techniques adopted;
- Understands BMS (Building Management Systems) and implements systems & processes;
- Produces/Reviews Method Statements and Risk Assessments;
- Produces weekly program.
What the successful Senior Engineer needs:
- A full understanding of the technical requirements and techniques of setting out to exemplar standard
- Provides the lead in production of Inspection Test Plans
- Knowledge of the requirements of BMS
- Produces three weekly rolling program and manages their resource appropriately
- Operates Material procurement schedule
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.