|Location: London||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 11 days ago|
London - Flexible working / Fully remote
Senior Engineer needed for a well-known Infrastructure services organisation based in central London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Engineer that takes pride in their work. The successful candidate must have experience developing highway designs in accordance with the DMRB or similar using AutoCAD and have a good working knowledge of Civils 3D.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e Civil Engineering etc and have a keen interest in Engineering. If you have experience producing design packages from concept through to construction issue that would be a plus!
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Flexible Working / Fully Remote
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Engineer will include:
- Project cost management and reporting
- Co-ordination with 3 party design partners
- Working with our implementation teams to deliver high-quality schemes
- Carrying out initial site inspections and commissioning survey teams
- Technical input to the agreement of project briefs and proposals
- Meeting clients and liaising with stakeholders
- Producing design packages from concept through to construction issue
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Engineer:
- Background working within the Highways
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
- Civil 3D
- Experience working on projects within an urban environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.