|Location: City of London||Salary: £380 - £420 per day|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Senior Estimator/Cost Planner
£380 to £420 per day
3+ months contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Estimator with cost planning experience to join a well regarded and well established residential developer at their offices in North London. This is a contract opportunity, initially lasting for 3 months with a strong possibility of a contract extension or permanent work for those that are interested.
The Senior Estimator's duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out the initial reviews of documentation and present the findings to the pre construction team
- Undertake site visits to asses site conditions
- Acting as a mentor to junior surveyors
- Checking the required key cost planning measurements for junior team members
- Benchmarking current market rates to update the cost plan templates
- Working with subcontractors and suppliers to obtain quotes, advice and guidance where required
- Produce accurate cost plans and budgets
Senior Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Experience working for a residential developer in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of both traditional estimating and cost planning duties
- Be available for an immediate start
This is a contract opportunity for a day rate of c.£400 paid through your own limited company.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.