|Location: London||Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 10 days ago|
£90,000 + car & package
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Estimator has arisen with a leading main contractor in London. You'll be joining an experienced and growing team, working on major projects where construction projects regularly exceed build costs of £100m. These projects include work for high profile, cash rich businesses with projects including specialised manufacturing facilities, data centres and research and development buildings across the UK and mainland Europe.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Estimator will be joining a professional and growing team and you'll be taking responsibility putting together accurate, well presented tender documents and bids. Some of your key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the project teams throughout the tender process to gather site and project information to ensure a economical and logistically sound tender are submitted
- You'll be producing net cost estimates based on market rates for both single and two-stage tenders
- You'll play a key role in review meetings, presenting your estimates both internally and externally
- Offer wider cost advice whilst keeping a close eye on budgets
- Offering support, mentoring and guidance to junior members of the team
Whats in it for you?
The successful Senior Estimator will be offered a role that includes exposure to large scale, complex and exciting projects for the worlds leading businesses. You'll be working closely with an experienced, forward thinking team utilising modern construction processes alongside the best industry tools to do the job in hand. This all comes with a structured career path with opportunities for rapid career progression and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- A starting salary of up to £90,000
- Travel allowance
- 27 Days annual leave + days for charity events and 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Cycle to work scheme
- High Street Vouchers
What experience will you need?
Senior Estimators considering this opportunity will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Extensive experience of putting together competitive bids & tenders for major construction projects where costs exceed £100m
- Excellent communication skills between colleagues, stakeholders and the client
- First class written, numerical and analytical skills
- Previous experience working for a leading UK based main contractor
This is a rare opportunity to join a busy and forward thinking main contractor with a strong list of cash rich clients. You'll gain exposure to exciting projects whilst being offered a realistic platform for rapid career progression. Don't miss out - get in touch today to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.