|Location: South West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Senior Highways Design Engineer
South West London
Salary: DOE - Competitive salary with a vast range of benefits such as a competitive package, private healthcare, life assurance and career and professional development.
Job Description for the Senior Highways Design Engineer:
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Design Engineer with a background of working in the highways sector.
This is a permanent role based in South West London where you'll join an experienced yet expanding highways team where you'll be in charge of delivering highway and transportation schemes for private and public sector clients.
The Highways team works on exciting and diverse projects covering:
- Public Realm Projects
- Private developer schemes
- Planned Preventative Maintenance schemes
Responsibilities of our Senior Highways Engineer:
- Producing and/or managing the delivery of design packages to construction issue
- Working closely with our Implementation teams to deliver high-quality schemes
- Carrying out site inspections and commissioning survey teams
- Technical input to the agreement of project briefs, proposals and deliverables with Project Managers
- Managing junior members of staff as well as providing mentoring and supporting their development
What we're looking for in our Senior Highways Engineer:
- We are looking for a Senior Engineer with experience in the Highways Sector.
- Experience developing highway designs with the DMRB or similar using AutoCAD.
- Extensive design experience of new development related projects, particularly technical aspects of highway adoption issues, S38 and S278.
- In addition, you will have taken a leading technical role on projects, you will have liaised with clients and will have proven project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will be able to work proactively with minimal supervision.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership with a relevant professional body.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.