|Location: North West England, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure, Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Senior Installation Support Engineer
Senior Installation Support Engineer needed for a national highway's organisation based in the North West who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Installation Support Engineer that takes pride in their work with experience of managing logistics processes, good planning and forecasting skills particularly around equipment fulfilment and roadside/highway's experience.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Installation Support Engineer will include:
- When required of, reviewing passive designs and providing feedback on issues found.
- Ownership of Produce BoM for project works.
- Attend Forward Schedule of Change meetings when required, highlighting any training shortfalls / issues where identified.
- Undertake the role of a QS and be accountable for ensuring portfolios are maintained.
- Support the Regional Installation and Provisioning Manager, agree and arrange delivery dates with logistics and project delivery team.
- Unsure all recovered equipment from site is tested and managed on the Recovered Asset Database.
- Talk with teams to agree cutover dates and review operational clashes with other planned works.
- Identify risks and opportunities to improve on site performance.
- Read onsite delivery and support the delivery team.
- Undertake site inspections and close out any no conformances when raised.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Installation Support Engineer:
- Experience of managing logistics processes
- Good planning and forecasting skills particularly around equipment fulfilment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders and building strong relationships to meet the programme objectives will be essential for this role;
- Strong and proven ability to work under pressure;
- Working Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation and how this is applied, monitored and improved within a safety critical or mission critical environment;
- Exposure to LEAN principles and Business Improvement;
- Good Microsoft application skills
- NHSS8 (sector 8) accreditation QS (qualified supervisors) /AO (authorised officer)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Installation Support Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.