|Location: West Sussex||Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 3 days ago|
Senior IT Security Analyst
Senior IT Security Analyst needed for a well-known medical device organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior IT Security Analyst that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge operating IT Security controls in M365 and Azure
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience etc and have a keen interest in IT security analytics.
- Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Private medical care
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior IT Security Analyst will include:
- Evaluate all major system modifications and development/project requests to determine potential benefits and impact on information security operations.
- Assist IT functions with their security system design and setup documentation to ensure compliance with the relevant standards.
- Plans and performs audits of Information Security and other IT procedures.
- Maintaining professional growth and development through seminars, workshops and/or professional affiliations to keep abreast of latest trends in the assigned field.
- Conduct IT risk assessments and develop the appropriate risk treatment plans. Monitor and ensure the mitigation of residual risks.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior IT Security Analyst:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proven and recent experience for at least 3 years operating IT Security controls in M365 and Azure (Relevant Azure Certifications required)
- Expertise in information security architecture technologies and concepts.
- Expertise in the field of information systems security, including areas such as identity and access management, security program policies, processes, and procedures
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior IT Security Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.