|Location: Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Walmisley|
Senior IT Support Engineer
How important is a good culture within a business you work for? If you are looking for a Senior IT Support role, within an organisation that prides itself on the working life balance and atmosphere then I have a role for you. You will get the chance to use your experience working with IT Infrastructure including Office 365, Active Directory and Virtualization.
- Management and strategy of IT Infrastructure, including Office 365, SQL Server, Active Directory and Sharepoint.
- WAN, LAN, Server Infrastructure (Virtual and Physical)
- Backups, HA, DR.
- Security of environment, Firewalls / AV / Malware.
Skills and Experience:
- Office 365 (Outlook, SharePoint, Teams and/or SfB, OneDrive)
- Microsoft AD, Hyper V, SCCM, SQL Server, Windows Server 2012 and later.
- Backups, HA, DR
- Switch Configuration and implementation
- Firewall Configuration and Management
This is a good opportunity for an existing Senior IT Support engineer to join a forward thinking business and aid them with their modern IT functions.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.