|Location: Redhill||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 15 days ago|
If you are an experienced IT Engineer with experience within an MSP then I have an ideal role for you. Currently working with a leading IT organisation that need a 2nd line engineer to join to help support their clientele with a range of technical queries. For an IT role this is great as you will be working Monday to Friday with standard office hours of 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm.
With large scope for accelerated growth, this is the perfect opportunity for a motivated individual looking to proactively progress their career opportunities. Hybrid working is currently in play, with a mixture of office and home working.
Primary responsibilities therefore include
- To manage incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure
- To ensure service level agreement standards are met
- To maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- To promptly complete any admin paperwork and documentation
- Keep accurate records of all site information using IT Service Management tools
- Promote best practices and adhere to change control process
- Accurately plan and organise working week
- Review scorecard bi-weekly with Team Lead & or Manager
- Experience with Mac OS X, Linux & Android.
- Knowledge of LAN / WLAN
- Knowledge of PBX would be beneficial
- A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers.
- Cloud knowledge
- Windows Server Backup, Veeam, Symantec, Attix or StorageCraft.
- Experience with Cisco firewalls and switches.
- Experience with SQL, VOIP, SANS
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a close nit team where collaboration and ideas are always occurrent. You will also receive benefits such as private medical insurance and profit sharing which is a great financial add on.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.