|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Senior Java Developer - Amsterdam
I am keen to speak to Senior Java Developers that are interested in joining a global, forward thinking business with an impressive portfolio of clients and projects in the Netherlands.
You will build end to end features and new services for a key client. You will focus on Quality and Operational capabilities (distributed tracing, monitoring, continuous delivery, etc.), using modern stack and tools.
Teams are fuly responsible for the whole software product life-cycle, from requirements analysis & refinement to an environment setup, construction, quality assurance and deployment to Production environment.
- Good understanding & hands-on experience in building micro-services on Java Stack
- Technologies: Java 8, Maven, Spring (MVC, Boot), REST API, Jmeter, SQL
- Experience in and willingness to work in Agile (Scrum) environment
- Solid knowledge in core software engineering patterns and approaches
- Good understanding of Testing Layers (Pyramid) specifically and all the EngX best practices in general
- Good team player with sufficient communication skills
- Dutch language
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.