|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Senior Marketing Executive | Media Industry | Permanent | £25,000 - £30,000
My media client is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive, for a permanent position paying £25,000 - £30,000 pa.
This marketing executive role will take responsibility for end to end delivery and working within the strategic requirements of the brand, providing clear and accurate reporting and identifying risks to business performance, enabling analysis and reflection, leading to purposeful correction and innovation.
Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to establish the value proposition and target audience for FH events and exhibitions
- Produce a strategic plan, based on previous event analysis
- Create a targeted marketing communications plan, ensuring optimal channel selection and lead time for each element of the campaign
- Create and manage event websites (content and registration pages)
- Create and deliver targeted email marketing campaigns
- Create and deliver social media marketing plans (including Twitter, LinkedIn Facebook, Instagram)
- Plan effective keyword search and remarketing PPC campaigns (including Google)
- Track the performance of all marketing channels on an ongoing basis, including interpretation of campaign results and proactively reviewing tactical plans
- Ensure campaigns are executed in a timely fashion and that the marketing timeline is kept updated
Ideal Marketing Executives will display:
- Proven track record of delivering digital-first marketing campaigns - ideally within events
- Preferably a graduate or with a professional qualification in marketing or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and budgets
- Team player with the ability to build good working relationships internally and externally
- Executional excellence with immaculate attention to detail
- Good creative judgement and copy-writing flair
- Ability quickly to understand the market, our key audiences and their needs
- Organised with good timekeeping
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing executive to step into a senior marketing executive role and lead on directly devising, managing and implementing campaigns across a variety of channels.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.