|Location: West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a leading electronics and engineering organisation based in West London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Mechanical Design Engineer that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent mechanical drawing and design. If you have commercial experience in Mechanical Design within aerospace, maritime or defence engineering that would be a plus!
- 25 day's holiday (option to buy more)
- Up to 5% bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish Friday!
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will include:
- Production of project drawing packs in line with configuration management processes.
- Producing and reviewing Mechanical Designs and Drawings.
- Maintaining the configuration of the companies production drawing packs.
- Providing a technical lead role on selected projects.
- Providing support for stress and thermal analysis activities.
- Employing continuous improvement principles to improve efficiency.
- Supporting the Project SDA as required.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers as required.
- Collaboration with the other Engineering functions to ensure smooth engineering transition within projects.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Windchill PDMLink
- Creo 2.0
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Microsoft Outlook
- +5 years' experience using 3D CAD modelling tool(s) including 2D technical drawings
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
In order to apply for this role candidates must be willing and able to obtain UK Security Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.