|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sophia Broad||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist
Remote - 12-month contract inside IR35.
Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist needed for a global multinational pharmaceutical organisation who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist for a 12-month contract inside IR35.
The successful candidate would desirably have experience within a Clinical or Drug Development environment as well as a degree within Life Sciences or Pharmacy.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist will include:
- Leading the review of safety data and related documents for potential safety issues.
- Leading and/or conducting proactive pharmacovigilance and risk management planning for more complex products.
- Presents complex issues to Safety Information Review Committee and takes the lead role in data evaluation.
- Authors/provides strategic input or oversight for multiple and/or complex periodic regulatory documents.
- Authors/provides strategic leadership to regulatory submissions for new products, formulations or indications.
- Trains and mentors' junior members of the team.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist:
- Proven/strong experience within a Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist position.
- Demonstrated Patient Safety and/or Clinical/Drug Development experience
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Advanced knowledge of PV regulations
- Intermediate understanding of epidemiology
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist position to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.