|Location: Mons, Hainaut||Salary: £70000 - £800000 per annum + package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Aungier|
If you're currently a Planner looking to take a step up to become a Senior Planner or if you already are a Senior Planner based in the UK, you'll work over in Belgium Monday to Friday, with the flexibility to travel home at weekends. You'll be provided with high spec accommodation, pool, car and a living allowance on top of your salary. After project completion, you'll have the chance to work in another European location, or return to our busy London office if preferred.
My client is a Tier 1 construction contractor and deal heavily within construction services, they mainly specialise in fit out, technology, new build, construction and development.
Salary and package of the Senior Planner:
As a Senior Planner with this client, they will not only offer you lots of fantastic opportunity's but also a great competitive base salary and industry leading benefits package, this includes:
- £70,000 - £80,000 Base salary
- Company Car
- High Spec Accommodation in Belgium
- Living allowance
- Flights payed for to and from Belgium
- Private pension
- Private health
The role of Senior Planner:
- Working closely with an exciting client, you'll stretch your planning skills on a £250m hyper-scale data centre with a tight 18-month programme.
- Working within a team of planners, you'll discuss ideas and develop your Mechanical and Electrical knowledge in a supportive environment.
- You'll work with the Head Planner to manage team workload and will effectively delegate tasks whilst being on hand to give support where needed.
- You'll use Primavera P6 but instead of being sat behind a computer all day, you'll be out on site sharing your enthusiasm in planning and project controls with our construction managers.
- You'll use a clear communication style to influence stakeholders and conduct discussions with site teams.
- You'll mentor more junior members of the planning team, helping them to reach their potential and develop skills.
Ideal Senior Planner candidate:
- Worked on a similar role (data centres/new build)
- Skilled In using P6
- Worked for a top construction contractor on a perm basis
- Good construction knowledge in M&E services and new structures.
My client is after a skilled Senior Planner that has experience working on similar projects for a top tier contractor either in Europe or the UK over a long period of time, on a permanent basis. If you fit this profile and/or know anyone that does, please feel free to get in touch with me asap!
Candidates will not be considered if they have done short term contracts previously!
|| 01342 330513