|Location: Swindon||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + + car allowance & package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer with a background in civil engineering to join a leading main contractor on a recently won project based in Swindon.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based and responsible for leading the planning function on an exciting civils infrastructure scheme which is due to commence on site over the next couple of months. The will
The Senior Planning Engineer will play a key role in the projects successful delivery, they will work very closely with the Project Director and ensure the construction programme is communicate effectively to the site team.
- Creating, updating, and monitoring detailed project schedules.
- Collaborating with project managers, engineers, and stakeholders to gather project data and information.
- Identifying critical path activities and potential delays, and proposing solutions.
- Communicating progress and issues to project teams and senior management.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Supporting the project team in achieving project milestones and deadlines.
- Hold a construction related qualification - HNC / HND / Degree
- Proven experience as a Planning Engineer in civil engineering projects.
- Proficiency in scheduling software (Asta Powerproject, Primavera P6, Microsoft Project).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Familiarity with construction industry regulations and best practices.
- A proactive and results-oriented mindset.
- Starting salary of between £60-70,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance of £6,000
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Plus other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 64671.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.