|Location: Reading, Reading, England||Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 18 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join an award winning main contractor based in Reading, a leading name in the UK construction industry who are highly regarded for their expertise in delivering complex construction schemes for their private and public sector clients.
The Senior Planning Engineer will play a key role in their regional business, they will work closely with the Construction Director and be the go to person for any planning related issues. They will be involved on projects throughout their full life-cycle, from tender stage through to completion. The projects cover a range of build sectors and are typically valued between £20-150m.
The Senior Planning Engineer will initially be required to oversee the planning function on a new build project, an exciting scheme which is valued at £90m. They will responsible for managing the construction programme in Asta Powerproject, working closely with the Project Director and ensuring the programme is communicated effectively to the site team.
This is a great opportunity to join a top name in the UK construction industry who boast a strong order book. The Senior Planning Engineer will be offered a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package which includes the following.
- Basic salary of between £80-90,000 per annum
- Car allowance £8,000 per annum
- Travel Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Other great benefits
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Solid background in construction planning
- Hold a relevant qualification in construction - degree/HNC/HND
- Previous experience at both the tender and contract stages of projects
- Main contracting background
- Proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject
- A solid understanding of construction techniques and processes
- Strong communication skills
- A good working knowledge of different forms of contracts.
If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you are interested in the above position then please send your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 949406.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.