|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Senior Planning Engineer - Build
A Senior Planning Engineer is required by the Construction Division of a tier one main contractor based in the City of London. The company operates nationally providing their private and public sector clients with construction solutions. They are an award winning contractor with an established reputation for consistent delivery of outstanding projects across all market sectors.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be accountable for the provision of planning expertise across a variety of tenders and live projects across London. They will join a successful team and report directly into the Chief Planner. Their order book is very strong and so the successful candidate will be offered a good variety of work throughout the whole project life-cycle.
- To manage the planning, programming and progress control as an integral member of the management team, responsible for all aspects of tender and project planning, programming and progress monitoring, including information flow, procurement, and site works.
- To liaise with clients, designers, subcontractors, suppliers and local authorities and undertakings on all matters relating to planning and programming.
- Ensuring the production of fully integrated programmes in the format required by the customer and project team that includes design, procurement, consents, construction and commissioning.
- Appraisal and co-ordination of subcontractor's programmes and feedback to them on changing main programme information.
- To prepare and present reports on programme and progress on all aspects of the project, and to attend and contribute to site meetings and other associated meetings.
- Hold a relevant qualification in construction - degree/HNC/HND
- Previous experience at both the tender and contract stages of projects
- Main contracting background
- Proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject
- A solid understanding of construction techniques
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of different forms of contracts.
On offer is a competitive salary of between £80-90,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes a company car or an annual car allowance of £7,000, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, travel allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and other benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you are interested in the above position then please send your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 937821.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.