|Location: London, England||Salary: £80000 - £95000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer to join a leading tier one main contractor based on one of their live projects based in Central London. They will join a major player in the UK construction industry who have an unrivalled reputation for their ability to deliver technically challenging projects.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based on an exciting design and build scheme, a £100m healthcare project based in Central London. The will be responsible for managing the project programme in Asta Powerproject, making sure it's communicated effectively to the site team and playing an important role in its successful delivery.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of major name within the UK construction industry who offer a great working environment and exposure to a healthy variety of exciting projects.
- Strong site based construction planning experience is essential
- Main contracting background.
- Competent user of Asta Powerproject
- Healthcare sector is desirable but not essential.
- Sound understanding of the construction process
- Must have a working knowledge of NEC contract
- Hold a construction related qualification - HND, HNC, Degree or equivalent
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £80-95,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes a car allowance of £7,000, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 940082.