|Location: Dublin||Salary: £120000 - £140000 per annum + Compensation|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Senior Portfolio Manager, Dublin
£120,000 / £140,000 + Compensation Package
We are working with a Private Equity client who are looking to hire a Senior Portfolio Manager to join their Dublin based team.
This role will see the Senior Portfolio Manager monitoring the performance of existing investments, both single assets and portfolios.
You will also be actively engaged in the underwriting process as new assets are acquired.
- Manage and report on assigned residential real estate portfolio and monitor performance.
- Review loan documents with a view to understanding how covenants and loan document language impacts the portfolio and potential new acquisitions.
- Evaluate and prepare recommendations for lender consent items on real estate related issues.
- Ability to produce potential investor and bank presentations for new acquisitions and other investment opportunities.
- Work with asset management to understand how the performance of the portfolio relates to approved budgets
- Implement and update the Business Plan/budget of all funds under management quarterly.
- Work with internal and external property management to ensure that all information is up to date and accurate.
- Regularly report on asset strategy reviews (sale, development, negotiation, etc.).
On offer will be a stable and secure position with a successful and growing business with scope to develop the role and responsibilities further.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.