|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £70000 - £100000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Senior Product Marketing Manager
1st and foremost my client is looking for a Physicist, preferably with a PhD in Medical Physics and a good understanding of Marketing.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager uses technical, clinical, and market expertise to develop compelling value propositions, messaging and positioning strategies, developing supporting proof points and identifying new opportunities for mt clients solutions with focus on the Treatment Delivery solutions portfolio for their premium products.
The SPMM will be responsible for outbound marketing strategies & programmes. The SPMM will work closely with Portfolio Management to develop strategies & content and partner with Regional Marketing to facilitate the development & implementation of enablement programmes critical in activating the sales teams & channels to achieve financial & market share targets for the value segment portfolio.
The SPMM will develop clinical marketing initatives & reference site & KOL development programmes that will drive advanced application & clinical SRS/SBRT. The SPMM will be responsible for generating relevant Clinical Proof-points that supports & adds credentials to the product Value Propositions. The SPMM will also be responsible for securing & developing SRS/SBRT reference site & KOL agreements with key customers.
The SPMM will own the product commercialization process and coordinate & drive pre-launch, launch and post-launch phases for new product releases as well as marketing programmes.
The SPMM will particularly drive and work with the regions to ensure successful & on-time regional and local launch of the new Premium / Radiosurgery products, monitor it's performance and implement and adapt strategy as required to reach new order & profitability targets
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies -
- Clinical background in Radiation Oncology is a must.
- The candidate should have a PHD in Medical Physics or a Biomedical / engineering background with an experience in the HC sector and an experience in Marketing
- Engineering or Healthcare Technology, Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing. MSc or MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical and/or commercial clinical applications. Clinical SRS/SBRT experience is a strong plus. Experience in Clinical Marketing or Product marketing and/or Product management are considerations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in other world languages (Spanish, Mandarin, French) is a plus.
- Expertly skilled in reference site & KOL development
- Expertly skilled at producing & delivering highly polished, compelling and professional presentations
- Demonstrates creativity and independence
- Experience from working in and managing within a truly international, global organization.
- Experience from working cross-functionally, and in cross-location teams
- Self-sufficiency to identify solutions and strategic direction, in spite of high degrees of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Ability to multi-task and successfully execute projects under a heavy workload and changing conditions
- Strong interpersonal/collaborative skills
- Willingness and flexibility to travel locally & internationally (up to 30%)
- Location: Global responsibility based in Crawley, UK
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.