|Location: Warrington, Warrington, England||Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 17 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Controls Manager to join the growing PMO team of a leading name in the construction industry. They will join a forward thinking and dynamic organization that have an unrivalled reputation for the excellence in the delivery of high profile and complex projects.
The Senior Project Controls Manager will join a growing team based in Cheshire who are providing PMO services including Project Controls, Planning & Scheduling, Risk and Change Management to a large multi-national organization operating within the nuclear sector.
The Senior Project Controls Manager will be a well rounded project controls professional with a specific focus in cost management. Their duties and responsibilities will include the following.
- Supporting the associate director in the implementation and maintenance of project controls processes for all disciplines within the programme, including the production of monthly reports, through the provision of intelligent information and analysis.
- Collaborating with other disciplines of project controls, as well as other project support functions, to help deliver project goals in keeping with the client's principles of trust, transparency, and teamwork.
- Maintaining an awareness of interfaces with other programmes and their potential impact.
- Supporting the project controls manager in acting as a focal point for the definition of progress and performance of the programme, including control of work against schedule and budget.
- Directing, coordinating, and integrating project controls activities across the programme
- Supporting the forward resource planning and budgetary preparation process for the project controls director.
- Adhering to project governance and project controls standards and procedures.
- Ensuring all project documents, in particular sensitive nuclear information, are correctly protectively marked, and protected in accordance with the client's policies and procedures.
- Providing a timely and focussed reporting of progress and performance of the programme to key stakeholders, including commentary on key drivers and performance indicators, to a defined reporting cycle
- Ensuring the accuracy of the baseline integrated work schedule (IWS).
- Evaluating the analysis, review and acceptance of contractor schedules.
- Ensuring the accurate maintenance of all cost data for the programme within the financial control system (EcoSys), including the monthly actual cost of work performed (ACWP) calculations.
- Managing the production and maintenance of accurate cost and cash forecasts in alignment with the cost breakdown structure (CBS).
- Ensuring the accurate assessment of the estimate at completion (EAC) of the programme.
- Helping to lead and ensure the identification and assessment of all risks, opportunities, trends and changes within the programme, including associated schedule and cost impact.
- Overseeing the management of risks, opportunities, trends and changes within the programme.
- Providing accurate representation of approved changes within the programme budgets and schedules.
- Managing the integrated baseline review for the programme.
- Ensuring that earned value techniques and indices are correctly implemented in the programme.
The Senior Project Controls Manager will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Basic salary of up to £80,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,500
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 949864.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.